Snack from the Sea
Only the Best
Fresh Ingredient, Three Flavorus.
This seaweed roll snack can be served as a snack or as a supplement to a meal with rice, in sandwiches, with soup, or on its own. Absolutely delicious, crisp and fresh for eating. Each roll is individually packaged for freshness.
Only the Best
Why SeaStick Tastes Great
- Seaweeed is sourced in South Korea known as best seaweed worldwide
- 100% natural ingredients, no MSG, colours and preservative free
- Core seasoning is “Black Garlic”, which is fermented 15days for best quality taste
- Unique Hand Rolled & Baked processing provides CRISPY and CRUNCHY, taste profile
- Only winter harvested seaweed is used for best quality and freshness
- Innovative “food-safe plastic tray” retains freshness and flavor for 3 rolls pouch pack
- High in protein, calcium, antioxidants, iodine, potassium, folic acid, omega 3 fatty acids, vitamin A,B6,B12
- Gluten free, low calories, no trans fat, no cholestrol
Despite its recently trendy, superfood status, seaweed has been used all over the world for thousands of years, but has most notably been a prominent part of Asian diets for the longest period of time, particularly in Japan, Korea and China. There are thought to be over 10,000 species of seaweed, reflecting its immense diversity, both in flavour and nutritional properties. The most popular seaweed species are nori, which is dried in sheets and widely used to make sushi. Other common varieties include dulse, arame, wakame, kelp and spirulina. Sea vegetables also have a long history in ancient medicine, folklore, farming and food growing in Europe, particularly in Ireland.
Sea vegetables are full of nutrients. Coming in a multitude of colours, textures, shapes and sizes, all types contain a rich supply of minerals, most prominently calcium, copper, iodine and iron. They are also rich in protein, fibre and vitamins, specifically vitamin K and folic acid, while being low in calories and fat.
GoodLife Group Inc.
1275 Eglington Ave. E., Unit 54,
Mississauga, ON L4W 2Z2,